Labels

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Follow up from yesterday

This morning my dr. called again just to wish me Congratulations, she also wanted to tell me that she wants me to go next week on Monday or Tuesday for another Beta draw just to make sure the #s are where they are supposed to be. I understand why she needs to be sure, I'm still in shock and whatever I have to do to put my our minds at ease I'll do. She also told me that my first ob ultrasound will be on October 13th, 12 days to go! I'm so excited!! I'm 4w3d the same time back in June when I found out that I was going to have a chemical pregnancy loss. Its a bittersweet feeling, I'm so nervous, I keep checking the toilet paper after I wipe scanning for spots of blood. Every cramp and twinge I feel has my mind wondering if  I'll start bleeding soon. I am trying to be positive though, I have only a few symptoms, my breasts hurt and I'm more tired then I've ever felt before and I frequently have the urge to go to the bathroom. I didn't feel this way last time so this gives me a little hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment