Labels

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Injectable Cycle #2 Folliscan #2

Went in for my 2nd Follicscan this morning at 8:00 am. My numbers have decreased from 10 to 6. Right ovary has 4 that measure  14,10,10,10,8 and Left ovary has 2 that measure 12,8. My Follistim was reduced from 175 IU back down to 150 IU due to the fact that the three follicles on the right ovary are so close in size they don't want to overstimulate or release more than 3 follicles at triggger.We don't want our own TV show on TLC called DH and Jen plus 10 lmao!  I am so tender in my abdomen, I don't want to bend over, and my belly is starting to look like a pin cushion, speckled with little dots and bruises. Hopefully I only have to do two more shots of Follistim and then the trigger. I have an appt. for my third Folliscan on Saturday at 7:30 am. The receptionsist was funny today here is the way our convo went:

R- Saturday the latest I have is 9:30, so is that good?
Me- Ummm whats the earliest? DH has to be somewhere around that time
R- The earliest??? 7:30, but nobody wants to be up at that God awful time on a Weekend.
Me- I'll Take it, I don't usually like to be, but I guess I'll suck it up.
R- Better You then Me! Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment