Labels

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Injectable Cycle #2 Folliscan #1

This morning I had my first follicle scan for this cycle. It much more painful than I remember from last time! I have 10 follicles!!!!!!! 5 on the Left and 5 on the right! Lefty is growing an 11,3-8s and a 6 and Righty is growing a 10, 3-8s and a 6. I was so surprised when she told me this, last cycle I only had four 2 on each ovary, which then went down to 3, and then to 2 to 1. Hopefully I'll be able to get two great follies from this cycle! Looks like the upping my dosage from 125 last cycle to 150 worked, then the nurse called and told me to up my dosage to 175 for the next two nights, and come back for my second follicscan on thursday. In other news AF doesn't seem to want to leave, I've been spotting for 3 days now, and hopeing to be done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment