Labels

Friday, September 3, 2010

Finally the Witch has arrived!

After 7 days of the hell that is provera, just ask my DH I was no Mary Sunshine last week, and a few days of waiting the witch arrived with her buddies cramps and fatigue yesterday. I am happy though, I have Follistim that has been sitting in the fridge for almost two weeks waiting on my cycle to start. I was beginning to think that I wouldn't be able to do this cycle due to timing. I called my nurse and set an appointment on Saturday for my baseline scan. I hope there are no cysts on my ovaries, and I'll be ready to stim on Saturday. I have a feeling my dosage will be slightly increased due to the fact that last cycle I only had 1 really big follicle that was ready to be triggered with a few smaller ones that weren't mature enough. At trigger they want to see at least 2 Big follicles to give better chances. It worked last time, I hope it will work this time, although I do have a fear that I'll have another Chemical :(

No comments:

Post a Comment