Labels

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Beyond Frustrated!!!!

I am so frustrated right now, I have been cramping and spotting Since Sunday night, but I still am not getting a full flow yet. Everything is here, My meds are in the fridge awaiting their usage. I called the nurse this afternoon and she told me the Dr. has already left the office, and I would have to wait until tomorrow to see what the next steps are going to be. The nurse mentioned a few options that are a  possibility A) I could take Provera for a few days to see if it'll jump start my A/F, B) I could take Prometrium  to do the same, or C) wait a few more days to see if A/F will get her head out of her ass and start already. I hate all this we'll see whats what business. My patience is wearing very thin!

No comments:

Post a Comment