Labels

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Beta #1 and #2

Monday I went in for my First Beta blood test. I waited all afternoon for the results. Finally a little before 4:30 the Dr. called and told me Congratulations you are now very early pregnant my beta was 34, she said its a little on the low side, but she was hopeful, told me to go back today for my 2nd Beta. Once again  I waited all afternoon, my mind varying from postive thoughts of doubling, to negative thoughts of lower #s. Just when I thought I was going to go insane from the suspense the Dr. called just a little bit passed 4:30 with the Great news that my beta not only doubled but almost tripled from 34 to 133. I AM  PREGNANT!!!!!! They also tested my progesterone which was at 17.5 which is ok, but I'll have to continue the progesterone supps. She told me that she'll call me soon for an ultrasound appt. to check to make sure everything is where it's supposed to be. I am beyond shocked, excited, nervous. I never thought I'd get to say those words! Here are a few pics of tests that I have taken.



No comments:

Post a Comment