Labels

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

5w0d and 3rd Beta today

Your embryo (looking kind of like a tadpole) is starting to form major organs (heart, kidney, liver, stomach) and systems (nervous, circulatory, digestive)


Today I am 5w0d's Pregnant!!!! I never thought I'd get to say this! I went this morning for my 3rd Beta blood work today, Beta#3 2243 @ 21DPO!!!! Right where it should be for how far along I am! I'm going to start a weekly post that will show how big the lil' one is and little questioniare about how I am  feeling. Here is my five weeks post:



About Me

How far along? 5w0d

Total weight gain/loss: < 1 lb

Maternity clothes? Not yet, still fitting into my regular clothes

Stretch marks? a few but not from this lil' one

Sleep: Yes Please!!! Sleeping is like my job now, I'm seriously logging in at least 10 hrs a day lol!

Best moment this week: Getting past my last chemical PG date of 4w3d from June

Movement: too early, I can't wait to feel the lil' one!

Food cravings: Salads, and lemon lime soda

Gender: still too early to know

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: nothing really, I'm still in the honeymoon phase of this pregnancy where I'm happy about everything

What I am looking forward to: Our 1st u/s on 10/13

Milestones: I'm 5 weeks!

Symptoms-
sore BB's
Frequent urination
Heartburn with some nausea
Extreme Fatigue

No comments:

Post a Comment