Labels

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

7w0d

Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.

Today I am 7 weeks pregnant. I have had a very rough week since I last posted. On Thursday the 14th I started bleeding red and somewhat heavily. I was so scared, I called the DH who was at work and told him I needed to go to the ER immediately because I was bleeding. We spent over 3hrs at the ER where the doctor was a complete douche and wouldn't do any ultrasounds and was telling me that this happens and that there was nothing they could do for me. He called my Dr. and told her what was happening and that I should go see her soon. I went home and relaxed so sure it was over. The next day I passed a blood clot the size of my pinky finger, and then I stopped bleeding completely. I haven't bled since then I'm praying that everything is ok and can't wait for my next appt. on the 28th.


About Me:


How far along? 7w0d

Total weight gain/loss: 1-2 lbs

Maternity clothes? Not yet, though my pants are starting to get a little tighter around the waist

Stretch marks? a few but not from this lil' one

Sleep: Yes Please!!! Sleeping is like my job now, I'm seriously logging in at least 10 hrs a day lol!

Best moment this week: The bleeding and spotting has stopped!
Movement: too early, I can't wait to feel the lil' one!

Food cravings: Salads, and lemon lime soda and rootbeer.

Gender: still too early to know

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: nothing really, I'm still in the honeymoon phase of this pregnancy where I'm happy about everything

What I am looking forward to: Our 8 week ultrasound on 10/28

Milestones: 1st Ultrasound show heart beating and measuring on target!!!!!

Symptoms-

sore BB's

Frequent urination

Heartburn with some nausea

Extreme Fatigue

mood swings :) to :( back to :) in minutes!








No comments:

Post a Comment