Labels

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

6w1d




Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet- still webbed like paddles- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting circulate.


About Me:

How far along? 6w1d

Total weight gain/loss: < 1 lb

Maternity clothes? Not yet, still fitting into my regular clothes

Stretch marks? a few but not from this lil' one

Sleep: Yes Please!!! Sleeping is like my job now, I'm seriously logging in at least 10 hrs a day lol!

Best moment this week: Seeing my lil sweet pea's first picture and heartbeat on the ultrasound!

Movement: too early, I can't wait to feel the lil' one!

Food cravings: Salads, and lemon lime soda and rootbeer.

Gender: still too early to know

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: nothing really, I'm still in the honeymoon phase of this pregnancy where I'm happy about everything

What I am looking forward to: Our 8 week ultrasound on 10/28

Milestones: 1st Ultrasound show heart beating and measuring on target!!!!!

Symptoms-

sore BB's
Frequent urination
Heartburn with some nausea
Extreme Fatigue
mood swings :) to :(  back to :)  in minutes!


No comments:

Post a Comment