Labels

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Second day of injections

Today I woke up feeling like a mack truck had hit me, backed up and hit me again. I had a headache, body aches and some type of sinus problems. I was concerned, I looked it up online and these wonderful things are all side effects of the medicine I'm injecting into me. GREAT! But the end result is worth all the suffering. I finally felt better around the time of my next injection, how ironic lol.

The second injection went more smoothly then yesterdays. This time I took some advice I read saying to ice the area for a few mins before injecting the meds. Then to slowly insert the needle,and slowly push the plunger down and holding it in for a count of 5. No stinging today, I think I have gotten this injection thing down. Now lets hope my follicles are growing, but not too many!

No comments:

Post a Comment