Labels

Thursday, June 10, 2010

First Re appt.

After Pcsing to California, We decided to get settled in to our new life on recruiting duty before we began to TTC again. It took about a year, I done my research, and found out there was a Fertility Center here that was well recommended. I went to my primary care physician to get a referral to a Reproductive Endocrinologist (RE) at the clinic. I was excited but so scared, what if the RE told us that there was nothing she could do for us, and we'd never be parents? Finally the day of the appt arrived. We met with the RE, she looked over my medical records, and old BBT charts from the clomid cycles, and said, we'll start with blood work, and another ultrasound, oh yay, here comes the dildo cam again (which i didn't know at the time but it was going to be one of many times we would meet). She also ordered my DH ( Dear or Damn Husband depending on his actions!) a Semen analysis (SA) and me to get a HSG (Hystero something or other) which meant dye being put into my uterus to see if my tubes were open.

Then she said we would start with 2-3 rounds of clomid to see if that will work, and if not, then we'll move on to Plan B.

No comments:

Post a Comment