Labels

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Repeat HSG and Failed Clomid Cycles

I finally was able to have a repeat HSG last week, the RE prescribed Valium hoping to help relax the the uterus, and Motrin to help the pain. Went through the whole changing into the gown,booties and hair net thing again. This time I had great news, both of my fallopian tubes are clear and open!!!!! Needless to say I'm over the moon happy about that news. Was prescribed clomid at 100 mgs from CD 5-9 for the first month (before the repeat HSG) and ovulated, but no BFP. Second Cycle in May was a big fat FAIL. I was prescribed the same dosage of Clomid and took it on the same days, but when I went in for my surge ultrasound, my follicles were stalled at 10mm, Dr prescribed 5 more days of clomid at a 150 mgs and told me to come back for another ultrasound in a week. Took the clomid, went for the ultrasound, follicles still only at 10 mm RE decided the cycle was a fail and prescribed Provera to start my cycles and asked me what I wanted to do next, continue with the clomid at a higher dosage or Injections. I chose injections, nervous and excited at the same time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment