Labels

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Baseline Ultrasound Today

Well I had my baseline ultrasound today at 7:30 am. Everything looked perfect!!!! No cysts and my lining was good. My nurse just called me 15 mins ago to tell me that this injectable cycle is a go, and to start my follistim injections tonight between 5-10 pm and stick within 30 minutes of whatever time I chose. I'm thinking about 7pm might be a good time, now if only I can get over my fear of needles by then lol! I'll update as how my first injection went later tonight, wish me luck! My next sonogram to check follicles is on the 23rd at 9:15 am.

**Update**

Well I didn't do my injection until 9pm. It was a little unnerving at first, but I sucked it up and did it. OWWIE!!! It wasn't so bad going in, but after I took the needle out the area stung for a while due to the medicine. All in all not too bad. I think I can do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment