Labels

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Missed Injection Class and a UTI

Friday I was scheduled for my injection teach, where the nurse would of told me what medicines I would be using and how to inject the medicines properly. Well thanks to DH (definitely DAMN Husband this time) was late picking me up and we were over 20 mins late thanks to traffic. By the time I got to the office, the nurse had already started on another patient, and I was told I would have to reschedule. I lost it for a moment, I was so angry/frustrated that I looked at DH and said thanks for making me late, turned around and ran out of the office with tears. I sat in the car until DH came out telling me the nurse would just call me later with another appt. I didn't speak to him until we got home. I was called by the nurse later in the afternoon telling me that she will call me back on Monday to schedule another appt.

Saturday I started having some cramping in my lower abdomen, I thought it was due to the fact that I finished Provera on Thursday and should be having my period soon. Then later that evening the cramping got worse and I started noticing that my urine was really cloudy and weird smelling. It was too late to do anything about it so on Sunday I went to the drug store and bought this UTI test from AZO, took it and it turned positive, GREATTTT I have a freaking UTI! Dr's office was closed, so I will be calling on Monday to see if I can get in so I can get the antibiotics started, all I need is it to turn into a kidney infection. Oh AF is still missing, where is that witch?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment