Labels

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Hope

3 hours into the New Year, and here I am sipping on champagne when I should be celebrating with a glass of sparkling cider. When I think of the year 2010, a year that began with such hope and possibilities as all new years do, I can't help but to think of the losses that I have survived. I am not just thinking about my loss in July or my most recent loss, I am also thinking about and mourning the loss of innocence, excitement, and the enjoyment of pregnancy and TTC. 2010 has been most cruel to me and I am not sorry to see it leave, instead I wish it good riddance and hopefully as it's exiting the door slams it on it's ass!

2011 I am welcoming you with open arms as well as an open heart. I only ask that you treat me better than the last year has. Once again on the eve of the New Year I am full of hope and possibilities but I am also wary of last year repeating itself this year. My follow up appointment with my RE is on the Jan. 10th, we will be discussing my options as well as the next course of treatment. I look forward to working through this and hope to have some answers as well as some hope. Happy New Year!! I am hopeful that its better!

No comments:

Post a Comment